Friday, October 24, 2008

Still Waiting


There really isn't any new news on the arrival of AdventureDad. He left his "office" several days ago but has several legs of the journey to complete, all of which come with their own potential delays and frustrations, so we wait.
In the meantime, the Gutsy Dad is home safely, so there is hope! I am so happy for the Gutsy Family and their new beginnings. Yay!
Here are some pictures of our very patriotic neighborhood. Our home is the bottom one, and the rest are just some others that caught my eye.


2 comments:

The Gutsy Mom said...

It is so awesome having my hubby home, but we won't rest easy until ALL the Dads are home. I'M THINKING OF YOU! I know this is the hardest part. Hugs!

JES said...

Love the pictures:) I've gotta get out and take some!