Saturday, October 24, 2009

Don't Forget Me!!!







































I had to do this post as a commemoration to Adventuregirl, who has been a trooper through the whole new-baby-coming-home experience. She was wonderful for the grandmas while AdvenureDad and I were at Madigan, and handled her first night without Mommy better than I did (boy did I miss her cheerful little self!). Of course she has tried to reclaim her position as the family baby a few times, including some half-hearted fake crying and increased requests for me to pick her up, but you can't blame a girl for trying! I'm taking her renewed interest in the potty and her big-girl panties as realization that being the "big stister" has its perks, including several bribery presents including her new fairy dancing skirt sent by her "Auntie" Sara (see pic).

No comments: