Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Best of Christmas

There is so much that I could post about Christmas and New Year's that I am a bit overwhelmed, so I'm keeping it short and sweet. We had a quiet Duncan family Christmas in WA with just AdventureDad, myself, and the two girls, as well as "Grandma Honey". It was wonderful and cozy. A few days later we drove to MT to visit my parents and to celebrate my mom's birthday with her on New Year's Eve. We also stopped to see AdventureDad's sister and her family, as well as some extended family on the way home. During our stay we got in some snowshoeing and skiing with the kids in tow (literally!) and had a grand time. We are looking forward to 2010 as AdventureDad's final year in his program, and the year when we find out where we will be heading next. Happy New Year to all, and may it be a year of peace and happiness!

1 comment:

The Gutsy Mom said...

I love all these pictures! So many beautiful smiles. HUgs to the whole Adventure Family!